Note: This is an upgrade from a previous version of Office for Mac (See upgrade eligibility at the bottom of the description).
Packed with all the tools and features you need to make your vision a success, Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Business Edition delivers core Office applications to help you manage your business, organize your data and present a professional image; plus new Exchange Server support and reliable Office for Windows compatibility that take productivity and collaboration to new heights. What’s new about Business Edition?
- Microsoft Office Live Workspace Support for sharing files and collaborating on projects from virtually anywhere.
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services to store and share documents, calendars and more in one secure location.
- Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition helps you stay in sync on all your devices.
- Business templates, themes and clip art to put a professional gloss on your communications.
- Remote Desktop for Mac 2 lets you connect from your Mac to a Windows-based PC for accessing files, applications and more.
- Free video-based training to build your skills, whether you’re a beginner or an advanced user.
Create high-quality marketing materials like brochures and flyers with professionally designed, customizable templates. Add polish with business-oriented graphics and SmartArt illustrations.
Give more polished, creative presentations while saving time. Move about easily with the Apple Remote and take advantage of such features as animation paths and animated GIFs.
Get help with financial planning via updated sorting, formatting and charting tools, together with improved formula-builder and error-finding functions.
Quickly create and track project-related emails, files, contacts and other details in one convenient location. Save your project on a server, and share it through Entourage 2008.
Collaborate and connect
Your ability to share and communicate with others•regardless of Mac or PC platform•is critical to your success. Reach customers, prospects and partners more effectively with Office 2008 for Mac Business Edition.
Bring your ideas to life, put more of your personality into your projects and represent your brand exactly the way you intend with Office design, marketing and communication tools.
Manage your business
Growing a small business can be more than a full-time job. That’s why you get updated programs and features that are ready to go to work immediately, so you can operate more efficiently.
- 500Mhz or faster PowerPC G4 or G5 or Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.4.9 or later
- 512MB of RAM minimum
- 2.3GB of free hard-disk space
- HFS+ hard drive disk format
- 1024 x 768 display monitor
- DVD drive
- Internet access for Entourage and certain features (fees may apply)
Note: For certain advanced functionality in Entourage 2008, you’ll need connectivity to Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server, Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2007. To use the Web Services Edition of Entourage 2008, you’ll need connectivity to Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 RU4 or later.
What’s in the box?
- Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac: Business Edition
You can upgrade to Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Business Edition if you are a licensed user of:
- Any Office for Mac 98-2004 suite
- Any Office for Mac 98-2004 standalone application (Excel, Word, or Powerpoint)
Note: Office 2008 for Mac editions do not qualify for upgrade pricing.
Mfr. Part No.: GYD-00004