The iMac Core i5 2.9 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013/Haswell) features a 22 nm Haswell Quad Core 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5 (4570S) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM, a 256GB flash storage, and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M graphics processor with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in FaceTime HD webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 21.5″ 1920×1080 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating. The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Model: ME086LL/A – Late 2013
- 2.9GHz Quad Core Intel i5 Processor
- 16GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 256GB Flash Storage
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M graphics processor with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory
- iSight Camera with built-in microphone
- Bluetooth and Airport Connectivity
- macOS Sierra 10.12.5 Operating System
- Apple iMac 21.5 inch
- Power Adapter
Keyboard and Mouse NOT included