Beats Mixr Headphones are designed for DJs, so they’re the lightest and loudest model Beats makes. Created for audio enthusiasts and professionals alike, these over-ear headphones reproduce accurate sound and meet the needs of the world’s best DJs. And their super-lightweight design means you can pull them on and off while you’re onstage without any trouble.
Industrial strength sound
Designed to be heard over parties at 100+ decibels, Mixr delivers extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party.
DJ bells and whistles
Rotating earcups swivel back behind the ears, then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it’s easy to share what you’re listening to.
Made for life on the road
The ultra-flexible headband was crafted to be super lightweight, and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
Built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. No worries about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
- 40mm drivers provide low frequency range with a custom diaphragm, which produces smooth mids and highs
- Soft leatherette ear pads fit over the ear comfortably, so they’re wearable for hours
- Metal construction and a molded headband keep these headphones sturdy and travel-friendly
- Ear cups pivot up to 270 degrees for single-ear monitoring with articulation and a snug fit unique to your ears
- Dual input 3.5mm jacks let you daisy chain audio with friends and other music enthusiasts for easy sharing
- Keeps ambient noise out to provide a cleaner sound while reducing leakage from your own music
Did you notice?Blocks ambient noise for clear audio playback and totally confident mixing.
Recommended ForLight weight and totally accurate sound for DJing.
What’s in the Box?
- Beats Mixr headphones
- 3.5mm audio cable
- Audio adapter
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Beats cleaning cloth
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 7.2 ft./2.2 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00031-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000210
- Note: Products sold through this website are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products.
- Warranty: One-year limited